The Certificate of Competence of Demolition Operatives (CCDO) Application form needs to be fully completed. A copy of this form can be downloaded from:
- Section A1 must include all the personal details asked for including a passport style photograph which should be glued into the space provided. The CSCS/CCDO/H&S Registration numbers can be found on existing cards or on the pass certificate for a touch screen test.
- Section A2 denotes which card the applicant is applying for and whether it is a new application, a renewal or an upgrade. Tick the box of whichever is being applied for.
- Section A3 – A5 needs to be signed and dated by the person applying together with a contact email address.
- Section B, should be completed by the applicant’s employer. In cases where the applicant is self-employed or currently seeking work this should be completed by a company they are currently sub-contracting for, a supervisor, manager or director, job/ recruitment agency, previous employer. Important – This section cannot be signed by the applicant when self-employed.
- Section C will completed by the person undertaking the Assessment.
- A current UKATA or NDTG Asbestos Awareness Certificate. (not online tests)
- A current NDTG Demolition Awareness Certificate
- A Health and Safety touch screen pass certificate dated within the last two years. This must be at Demolition Specialist level or above.
- I.D. Confirmation – this must be confirmed using any of the following current valid forms of Photographic ID.
- Driving licence
- Existing in date CCDO card
- Rail card
- Bus Pass
- Official Company ID
Each assessment is charged at NDTG rates which is £219 per person. This includes the application process and the issuing of the new card.
In addition there is a £150 travel fee which is per visit not per person.
All payments must be made in advance of the assessment taking place.
All prices are subject to VAT.